Step #1 Start the hunt by selecting the Blizzard game you think matches the answer to the Clue.
Step #2 Select the region in the game to continue the hunt for your answer.
Step #3 Select the character whose attribute solves the clue. Careful, you only get two chances.
Step #4 Find objects in the image that reflect the outlines below. Each will unlock a potential instant-win prize which is stored in your Swag Bag. Compare your loot against the prize pool at anytime in the Scavenger Hunt to see if you've won.
On your first journey through the scavenger hunt, you will be provided directions. On subsequent levels, please refer to directions under "Help."
Start the hunt by selecting the Blizzard game you think matches the answer to the Clue.
Select the region in the game to continue the hunt for your answer.
Select the character whose attribute solves the clue. Careful, you only get two chances.
Find objects in the image that reflect the outlines below. Each will unlock a potential instant-win prize which is stored in your Swag Bag. Compare your loot against the prize pool at anytime in the Scavenger Hunt to see if you've won.
Stay here to hunt for hidden objects or click "next" above to move onto the next clue at anytime during the hunt.
1. Eligibility. The Intel® Blizzcon 2011 Scavenger Hunt Promotion ('Promotion') is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Entrants to the Promotion may be required to provide official government issued documentation to confirm age and proof of legal residency. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of The Game Agency, LLC., 30 W 18th St. Mezz 5, New York, NY 10011 ('Sponsor') as well as any respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and divisions and immediate family members (spouse and parents, siblings and children and each of their spouses) and persons living in the same households of each of the above are ineligible to enter or win a prize. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
2. How to enter. No purchase or download of application is necessary to enter or win. The Promotion entry period begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time ('ET') on October 7, 2011 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on November 30, 2011 ('Promotion Entry Period'). Sponsor's clock shall be the official timekeeper for this Promotion.
The Promotion consists of an instant-win and two sweepstakes, (1) a grand prize random drawing, and (2) a random drawing to win any remaining prizes not awarded in the instant-win. The Promotion takes place within a scavenger hunt application ('Application') comprised of twelve trivia questions and twelve searches for a hidden object displayed in a scene on the computer screen. The Application is accessed and run from an internet browser window of the computer.
The entrant is not required to enter the Application to participate in any of the two sweepstakes. The entrant is not required to complete the Application to participate in the instant-win.
To participate in the instant-win portion of the Promotion ('Instant-Win'), the entrant visits www.blizzcon.thegameagency.com, enters the Application, answers one trivia question presented to them and upon answering the trivia question correctly, finds one hidden object. The found object reveals one of seventeen (17) types of potential prizes. The entrant may then electronically submit the revealed potential prize through the Application interface to determine if it matches the then available instant-win prize. The first entrant to have a match between the potential prize they submitted and the then available instant-win prize becomes eligible to win that item. The schedule for the number of instant-win prizes to be introduced each day to the prize pool is delineated in the table in section 4 below. The specific instant-win prizes to be slotted into the aforementioned daily schedule will be randomly assigned from a total prize pool of two-hundred nine (209) items by computer algorithm at 11:59 am. EST of the previous day. The time of day at which the prize items become available as possible instant-wins within the aforementioned daily schedule will be randomly assigned by a computer algorithm at 11:59 a.m. EST of the previous day. Only one instant-win prize will be available for matching at a time. Once an instant-win prize is matched to an entrant submitted potential prize, and thus eligible for that entrant to win, it is removed from the prize pool. The next instant-win prize will become available at the time designated by the aforementioned computer algorithm. If an instant-win prize is not matched with an entrant submission before the subsequent instant-win prize becomes available, the previous instant-win prize is permanently removed from the instant-win prize pool and moved into the Remaining Instant-Win Prize Sweepstakes.
Entrants in the Instant-Win are not required to submit all sixty available potential prizes to check for a match against the then available instant-win prize. Submissions for checking can be done one at a time as objects are found, after all sixty potential prizes are found, or anytime in between.
To be eligible, participants must submit their potential prize for verification during the Promotion period. Limit one (1) engagement in the Application per person per calendar day. The calendar day starts 12:01 a.m. EST and end at 11:59 p.m. EST. The entrant's day is counted as the calendar day, measured in EST, in which they first submit a potential prize to check for a match with the then available instant-win. Inactivity in the Application by the entrant for over three (3) hours will cause the browser session to end and the engagement to automatically expire.
Grand Prize Sweepstakes:
To participate in the Grand Prize Sweepstakes, the entrant visits www.blizzcon.thegameagency.com, enters the Application, and in the area of the Application where the entrant is first given the opportunity to submit the potential prize for a possible match with an instant-win prize, the entrant is also provided the opportunity to enter the Grand Prize Sweepstakes for a chance to win the grand prize. Without participating in the scavenger hunt, an entry can also be initiated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the following information: in the Subject line, it must indicate "Intel Blizzcon 2011 Grand Prize Sweepstakes Entry"; in the body of the email, the entrant must provide their first name, last name, email address. The entrant must also include the following statement: "I have read and agreed to all the rules of the Sweepstakes, and I am eligible to participate." If the entrant wants to receive information from Intel via email regarding their services and products, include the following statement: 'Send me Intel information.' Limit one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes per day. Entries into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes may be made from October 7, 2011 through November 30, 2011.
Remaining Instant-Win Prize Sweepstakes:
Any instant-win prizes unmatched with a potential prize submitted by entrants in the Application during the Promotion Entry Period, or those instant-win prizes not correctly redeemed by a potential winner, move into the prize pool associated with the Remaining Instant-Win Prize Sweepstakes. Any person who has submitted an entry for the Grand Prize Sweepstakes is automatically entered into the Remaining Instant-Win Prize Sweepstakes.
Promotion entries that are late, illegible, incomplete, unreadable, damaged, destroyed, delayed, lost, tampered with, incomprehensible, forged, mutilated, misdirected, inaccurate, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry which Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, may be defamatory, obscene, profane, offensive, harassing or inappropriate or that may infringe upon or violate another party's rights. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. Prizes. There will be prizes associated with each of the three components of the Promotion.
Two-hundred nine (209) prize items comprised of seventeen (17) types of prizes with an Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of thirty-two thousand seven hundred ninety dollars ($32,798) (US Dollars) will be eligible for winning in the Instant-Win. The following table provides information regarding the description, quantity and ARV for each prize.
Grand Prize Sweepstakes:
The winner of the Grand Prize Sweepstakes will receive the following components for a desktop computer system: Intel® Desktop Board DX79SI motherboard with Intel® X79 Express Chipset, Intel® 120 GB 510 Series SSD (Solid State Drive), Intel® liquid CPU cooler, Antec Eleven Hundred enclosure, Antec HCP-1200 power supply, ASUS GTX560 Ti DirectCU II graphics card, and Patriot Viper Quad Channel memory kit. The ARV for the grand prize is two thousand six hundred dollars ($2,600.00) (US Dollars).
Remaining Instant-Win Prize Sweepstakes:
The prizes for the Remaining Instant-Win Prize Sweepstakes will be those instant-win prizes not matched with entrant submissions of potential prizes from the Application as well as those prizes not redeemed by winners of the Instant-Win Sweepstakes because a previously eligible winner has (1) not provided the necessary documentation in the allotted time, (2) not responded to outreach by an employee of the Sponsor, or (3) violated the Official Rules of the Promotion in some manner. The specific prize items and their ARV will be known on or about December 31, 2011. No new prizes shall be introduced into the prize pool for this portion of the Promotion.
ARV OF ALL PRIZES: Thirty-five thousand three hundred ninety eight dollars $35,398 (US Dollars)
Limit one (1) instant-win prize per household. Winners of an instant-win prize from October 7, 2011 through November 30, 2011 are ineligible to win a prize from the Remaining Instant-Win Sweepstakes. Unless indicated herein as being awarded, all other expenses and responsibilities associated with a prize or the use of a prize, including but not limited to taxes associated therewith are not included and are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor may substitute a prize with one of equal or greater retail value if a prize is unavailable or cannot be awarded for any reason. In the event the stated ARV of a prize is more than the actual retail value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Each prize will be shipped to winner within five (5) to seven (7) weeks of applicable winner selection date. Reporting and payment of any applicable federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
4. Selection of Winners & Odds of Winning.
Upon a successful match of a potential prize with the then available instant-win prize, the entrant will be immediately advised on-screen of their eligibility to win and told they will receive an official email confirmation within fifteen (15) business days thereafter.
Grand Prize Sweepstakes:
The potential winner will be selected by random drawing conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received from October 7, 2011 through November 30, 2011. The random drawing will be conducted on or about December 16, 2011. The potential winner will receive an official email confirmation within fifteen (15) business days thereafter.
Remaining Instant-Win Prize Sweepstakes:
Potential winners will be selected by random drawing conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received from October 7, 2011 through November 30, 2011. The random drawing will be conducted on or about January 30, 2012.
Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason.
Odds of winning the sweepstakes are dependent on the number of entrants into the Promotion. Odds of winning for the Instant-Win prizes will depend on your skills and the timing of your submission of a potential prize for matching against the available instant-win.
Daily schedule for the number of randomly assigned prize items to be introduced into the Instant-Win at random times of the specified calendar day:
For instant-win prizes valued at $600 or greater, including those awarded during the Remaining Instant-Win Sweepstakes, potential winners will be required to be (1) submit official government issued identification for proof of identity, residency, age, and social security number, (2) agree, sign and submit sign the Declaration and Release form mentioned below as well as (3) complete and submit IRS form W-9. All these items must be sent to The Game Agency, LLC via an email to email@example.com.
For prizes valued under $600, potential winners may be required to (1) submit official government issued identification for proof of identity, residency, age, and (2) agree, sign and submit the Declaration and Release form mentioned below. All these items may be required to be sent to The Game Agency, LLC via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permitted forms of identification include but are not limited to copy of driver's license, passport, or other government issued photo I.D.
Prizes not correctly redeemed by an entrant according to the Official Rules within five (5) business days of notification will be forfeited. Proof must be provided either via facsimile, courier or other method identified by Sponsor. If a selected winner (i) fails to provide proof of identity, (ii) is found to have violated the rules of the Promotion, (iii) cannot be reached within five (5) business days of a notification being sent to him/her, or a winner notification is returned as undeliverable, or (iv) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason, such selected winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize in question.
In the case of the Instant-Win prizes, such forfeited prizes shall be included in the Remaining Instant-Win Sweepstakes, and the prior selected winner for that prize will be ineligible to claim such prize. Forfeited prizes of the Remaining Instant-Win Sweepstakes and others may not be awarded.
In addition to the eligibility and documentation requirements set forth above, each potential winner may be sent (via facsimile and/or other method determined in sole discretion of Sponsor) a declaration of eligibility together with a liability/publicity release for their prize winning ("Declaration and Release"). If a Declaration and Release is sent by Sponsor, prior to the awarding of any prize, winner must sign and return (within five (5) business days of it being sent, the Declaration and Release confirming his/her compliance with these Official Rules and releasing the Sponsor, Intel Corporation, the prize providers, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and advertising/promotional agencies from and against any and all liability arising from the acceptance and use of any prize or, in Sponsor's sole discretion, such potential winner's prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner for that prize may be selected (in Sponsor's sole discretion) in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries from the Promotion Entry Period. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Declaration and Release procedures in connection with the selection of alternate winner(s), if any.
Each prize will be shipped to a winner by prepaid courier and winner may be required to sign a proof of delivery.
5. General Conditions. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects and cannot be appealed. By entering, each entrant releases Sponsor, and Intel Corporation, the prize providers, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, and subsidiaries and each of their respective employees, officers, shareholders, directors, representatives, and agents (collectively, "Releasees") from any liability in connection with the Promotion. No more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. Releasees have not made and/or are not responsible for any misrepresentation or guaranty, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes. By accepting a prize, winner agrees and acknowledges that Releasees and any of their designees may, without any limitation or further compensation, notice, review or approval, use his/her name, voice, biographical data, picture, likeness, any audio and/or video recording of him/her, and his/her hometown/city name in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, for the purpose of advertising and promoting the Promotion or for any other promotional purpose, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion (or any portion of the Promotion) should an error or a virus, bug, computer problem or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion and, in such situation, to select the winner(s) from among the remaining eligible, non-suspect entries received for a given prize prior to and/or after the action taken or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor's representatives. Releasees disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system related to or resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Promotion. The interpretation of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York by and within the courts of that state.
6. Sponsor: The Game Agency, LLC., 30 W 18th St. Mezz 5, New York, NY 10011.
7. Winners List/Official Rules. For the names of the prize winners, which will be made available after March 1, 2012, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not affix return postage) to: Intel® Blizzcon 2011 Scavenger Hunt Promotion, The Game Agency, 30 W 18th St. Mezz 5, New York, NY 10011. Please specify 'Official Rules' or 'Winner List.' Requests must be received by March 31, 2012.
© The Game Agency, LLC. All rights reserved.
Submit your collectibles to check for a possible match with an instant-win prize after finding all 60 objects, after each hunt round, or after each one you find.
Enter your contact information and select <Enter> to check for an instant-win & enter the Grand Prize Sweepstakes.
Promotion open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are 18 years or older at the time of entry.